Win 1 of 3 HUAWEI GT 2 Watches with Job Mail and HUAWEI!
The level of unemployment in South Africa is at an all-time high due to COVID-19, and it has always been Job Mail’s sole purpose to help employ the nation in an attempt to better the lives of its citizens. HUAWEI recognises this as well and wants to be more active in making it happen. So when they suggested a competition where they give away some of their prime goodies, we simply couldn’t turn it down!
Here’s what you need to know…
What the competition is about
The short of it, to get the CVs of jobseekers into the hands of employers and recruiters. It’s as simple as that.
How will it work and how to enter
We’re not going to make you jump through a bunch of hoops to enter. The competition takes place over a span of three weeks and we’ll be giving away one HUAWEI GT 2 Watch at the end of each week.
To enter, all you have to do is one of the following:
- Register your CV on the Job Mail website or the Job Mail app between 22 June and 13 July 2020. (View competition end times under competition rules and general information below).
- Update your online profile via the website or the Job Mail app between 22 June and 13 July 2020. (View competition end times under competition rules and general information below).
It’s as simple and easy as that.
Winners will be announced on 26 June 2020, 3 July 2020, and 13 July 2020.
Please note: You only need to upload or update your CV/profile once from the 22 June to 13 July in order to stand a chance to win. Uploading or updating your CV more than once during this time won’t give you multiple entries.
What you can win
About the HUAWEI GT 2 Watch:
A revolutionary power solution, the HUAWEI Watch GT series is always exploring the limits of smartwatch battery life. With HUAWEI’s self-developed wearable chip, Kirin A1, the dual-chip design, and intelligent power-saving technology, it serves you day and night for up to 2 weeks. A minimalistic aesthetic design inspired with style and simplicity in mind, the HUAWEI Watch GT 2 integrates a high-quality 3D glass watch face.
HUAWEI App Gallery
Connect with the world in a safe and effortless way through HUAWEI’s AppGallery. It offers 360° protection for downloads and use, and it has next-generation 5G apps, installation-free, saving you time and space. It also offers parental control, which allows you to entertain and educate the kids in a safe environment.
Are you looking for a specific app experience? Then wishlists are for you. Let HUAWEI know what you want and they’ll make it happen!
AppGallery is the place to discover your next favourite apps and games. Enjoy exclusive content and free welcome gifts, special in-game events, competitions, prize draws, and rewards only for AppGallery users. Unleash the joy of gaming with the latest hit titles, and discover hot new games, optimised to play faster, smoother, and longer on HUAWEI and Honor phones.
Competition rules and general information:
- This competition, hosted by Job Mail and HUAWEI, runs from 22 June 2020 to 13 July 2020 and is open to South African citizens only.
- This competition stretches across three weeks with one prize per week. You can only enter once and will be considered for all three weeks.
The dates and closing times for each giveaway are as follows, with the winner announced on the last day:
22 June to 26 June (end time 12:00)
29 June to 3 July (end time 12:00)
6 July to 13 July (end time 12:00)
No late entries will be accepted.
- To qualify for this competition, entrants must either register their CV for the first time or update their current Job Mail CV/profile.
By ‘update your Job Mail CV/profile’, we mean you should log into your Job Mail account and add information to your profile or make changes to existing information. You can update the following fields:
– Personal Profile
– Latest Employment
– Position Wanted
– CV and References
– Past Projects and Portfolios
Filling in empty fields or making actual changes to any fields in your Job Mail CV/profile will enter you into the competition. Please make sure you save these changes.
The goal of this competition is to help you connect with possible employers or recruiters.
- Winners will be randomly chosen after which it will be confirmed that they complied with the rules of the competition. Job Mail and HUAWEI will not enter into any correspondence regarding the final decisions.
- Each winner must have a registered CV on Job Mail by the closing date of this competition.
- The winners will be contacted via phone and email first and thereafter they will be announced on the Job Mail Facebook page, Twitter account, and the Job Mail Blog.
- This competition is not available to any director, member, partner, employee, agent, or consultant to the promoter, or is so linked to the supplier of the goods or services that are connected with the competition.
- Prize winners may be requested to participate in publicity connected to this competition. The prize winners grant permission for the use of their names and photographs in any advertising and promotional material for this competition.
- The Competition Prize/s will be sent to the Competition Winner within 30 (thirty) business days from the end of the National Lockdown enforced by the President of the Republic of South Africa under the Disaster Management Act 57 of 2002.
- If the winners do not claim or respond to the news of their prize within 2 working days, they forfeit the prize and there will be a redraw.
- The Organisers shall solely determine the specifications of the Competition Prize to be won and the Organisers’ decision is final.
- Job Mail and HUAWEI reserve the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if the original prize is unavailable.
- The prize may be subject to additional terms and conditions that the prize winner must comply with.
- The entrants acknowledge that Junk Mail Publishing (Pty) Ltd (which includes Job Mail) accepts no responsibility for any harm, damage, illness or injury that may occur as a result claiming the prize.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for the rand value of the item.
- Entries reflected on Job Mail’s records will be treated as the only validation source and will be the only evidence of successful entries.
- Participants and winner(s) absolve the Job Mail, its affiliates, its advertising agencies, advisors, suppliers, nominated agents and dealers from liability from any and all claims howsoever arising, including from willful misconduct or negligent acts or omissions on the part of any such person.
- The participant unconditionally and irrevocably indemnifies and holds harmless Job Mail and HUAWEI and its successors, employees, officers, suppliers, contractors, agents, consultants, directors and shareholders against all and any losses, claims, proceedings, actions, damages, (direct, consequential or otherwise), liability, demands, expenses, legal costs (on an attorney and own client basis), medical costs or other costs howsoever arising out of, based upon, or in connection with (directly or indirectly) the participants’ participation in the competition, to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- If a participant contravenes these rules, the participant may, in Promoter’s discretion, be disqualified from the competition.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Income taxes relating to the prizes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the prize winners.
- The laws of the Republic of South Africa govern this competition.
- Job Mail and HUAWEI reserve the right to cancel or alter any aspect of the competition at any time at its sole discretion without liability.
- Participants in the competition understand and agree that in order to offer the competition; Job Mail and HUAWEI must collect and use personal information about participants. This competition is conducted under the terms of applicable privacy statements.
Image Credits: HUAWEI