Share Your Success Story With Job Mail
Calling on all Job Seekers and Employers! It’s time to get your creative writing skills together and tell us why Job Mail is working for you. In short, we want you to share your success story with us while using Job Mail.
Now of course there will be something in it for you… If you are a Job Seeker; share your best success stories while using Job Mail, maybe you found your perfect job or found something out of your skill set that you love. The user with the best success story will receive a cash prize of R1000 to help you with your journey or just some pocket money.
As for the recruiters, you will also benefit from the prize that we have to offer. Recruiters with the best success stories on “Why Job Mail works for me” will stand a chance to win a banner/button on our Job Mail mobile site with 50 000 impressions for a week. This will most definitely help you with that extra exposure and getting your name out there.
The competition will run from the 8th of October until the 26th of October and winners will be announced on a weekly basis. Each week will have a winner, so if you don’t win the first week you can always share another story with us for the upcoming week.
How to submit your success story.
You have the following two options. You can either submit your “Why Job Mail works for me” story on our blog underneath this post, or alternatively you can post it on our Job Mail Facebook page or on the Recruiters page. We will select the best stories on a weekly basis and winners will be announced every Friday.
Be sure to have a look at the terms and conditions below regarding the rules and regulations for the competition and entries.
Get those stories ready and share with us why you think “Job Mail works for me”. Stay tuned for further details.
Share your Success Stories Terms and Conditions
- This competition is open to all South Africans currently residing in South Africa.
- Only one success story per entry is allowed (but feel free to enter as many times as you want).
- Entries should not be longer than 2000 characters. Entries longer than 2000 characters will not be in consideration for the prize.
- In your success story you need to state whether you are a Job Seeker, an Employer, or a Premium Employer.
- The winner will be announced at 13:00 every Friday on the Job Mail Facebook page and the winner will be emailed to arrange prize pick-up. First announcement will be on the 12th October.
- The winner must be able to provide details so that the cash prize can be transferred or it can be collected from one of the Junk Mail regional offices. The winner will need a valid South African ID document in order to receive the prize. No international deliveries will be made.
- If the winner does not respond to the news of his/her prize within 2 working days, then he/she forfeits the prize and there will be a re-draw and new winner announcement.
- Upon re-draw, the winner will follow the same points mentioned above.
- Competition not available to any director, member, partner, employee, agent, or consultant to the promoter, or is so linked to the supplier of the goods or services that are connected with the competition.
- The entrants acknowledge that Junk Mail Publishing accepts no responsibility for any harm, damage, illness or injury that may occur as a result claiming the prize.