Receptionist Jobs: Opportunities across industries

Receptionist jobs are available across a variety of sectors in South Africa. The lack of minimum entry requirements for this position makes it a viable option for entry-level job seekers. You can find receptionist vacancies on Job Mail and apply for positions that suit your experience, qualifications and skills.

Receptionist-Job-Vacancies

Receptionist-South-Africa

Job seekers do not need to have any qualifications to become a secretary, however training can increase their chances of being hired. Secretaries with experience and qualifications are more likely to be hired for higher paying positions which entail a wide range of responsibilities. Specialised positions such as legal and medical secretary jobs require additional qualifications. Full-time and part-time secretarial courses are available at training institutes in South Africa. A candidate’s personal traits are important for secretarial positions. Secretaries need excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Organizational skills and administrative capabilities are required for this position.

[iframe id=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/EbNKSY6B7y0″ align=”center” maxwidth=”719″]

Secretaries are employed across a range of sectors including the tourism, construction and health sectors. Work conditions range from employment in small offices to large corporations. With the demand for efficient secretaries there are entry-level positions available as well as vacancies for experienced job seekers.

Receptionist-Jobs

Secretaries are responsible for ensuring that the day to day running of an office goes smoothly. This includes administrative duties such as filing and responding to emails. Other responsibilities associated with this position include scheduling meetings, ordering office supplies and booking travel arrangements. Answering telephones is another important part of the job. With advancements in technology, secretaries are required to perform a wide range of duties. Secretaries must have an adequate understanding of computer programs such as Microsoft Word and Excel. They may also be required to conduct research on the internet.

Receptionist-Skillset

The wide range of jobs available for secretaries makes pursuing this career an exciting option. Whether you want to become a secretary to learn more about a specific industry or you plan to become a professional secretary, there are plenty of positions available on Job Mail.

For receptionist vacancies visit www.JobMail.co.za.

Receptionist-Job-Vacancy

You may also like...

27 Responses

1. I like your encouragement and I hope soon or later you guys will make it up for me to get Secretary or receptionist job

2. nthabiseng says:

I’m a lady whom is looking for office administration job. I’m hard working lady whom is honest.kind.friendly and do my job my first priority

3. Mr Samuel Mokoena says:

The email addresses given on the post some are not working

4. Sondaga Vanesa says:

I am highly resourceful, flexible, innovative and enthusiastic individual who has a considerable amount of knowledge regarding administrative and office procedures. A quick learner who can absorb new ideas and is experienced in coordinating, planning and organising a wide range of administrative activities. Well organised and excellent team player with a proven ability to work proactively in a complex and busy environment.

And I am looking for employment as an admin assistant/ receptionist or switchboard operator, and I have registered with so many agencies and even job mail as well. I am available Starting from the 1st of April 2015.

5. Tshegofatso says:

I’m a hard working lady also looking for a Receptionist/PA position, It’s in my blood to be the cream of the company ( the first contact in the company)

6. Lucia says:

Hey I am a outgoing, dedicated and vibrant individual who loves challenges and put 100% into anything I do. I love learning new things especially when it keeps me busy and gives me a chance to gain experience in different field. I enjoy the challenge of working within a busy, demanding work environment. I want a job in bank

7. Gugu says:

I’m a lady who is looking for any position in admin and Reception

8. janet says:

trying to get a job and I have not been successful I need a receptionist or admin job urgently.

9. Mondli Ncengwa says:

My name is mondli I’m so desperate looking for a job please anyone can help contact me my number is 0792292273 AND MY EMAIL IS THIS ONE

10. duduzile says:

I’m a hard worker willing to work under pressure I can’t take this anymore or else I’m gonna end up doin wrong things I’m looking fr a job as soon as possible I won’t dissappoint u guys give me a chance

11. makhotso says:

i am looking for a secretarial job desperate in Pretoria i hope i will find something the sooner the better. i am a hard working assistant librarian in my current job i have four years experience i am passionate about admin i take pride in my job

12. londiwe says:

Hi am hardworking ,passionate,enthuastic,self esteem job seeker for admin and Receptionist

13. sisy mbuyazi says:

Hi I’ve registered with job mail but can’t get anything idnt if iddnt update my things properly plc help

14. Elizabeth says:

I’m currently working for Vermaak & Partners at Untas Hospital. I’ve been there for almost 8 years. I’m the head admin lady for our branch in Centurion. But I stay in Pta. It will be highly appreciated if you can help me for something beter and closer. Thank you very much.