Here’s your chance to study online with Africa’s leading universities!
Job Mail has joined forces with South Africa’s leading online education company, GetSmarter, to offer you the chance to WIN a spot on one of two online short courses, valued at approximately R14,000 each.
GetSmarter is South Africa’s leading online education company. They offer working professionals the chance to continue their education with some of the world’s top universities online, without compromising on the personal support and interactive elements favoured in face-to-face learning.
GetSmarter currently partners with the University of Cape Town, the University of the Witwatersrand and the UCT Graduate School of Business to offer a portfolio of over 60 online short courses, including:
- The University of Cape Town Project Management Foundations short course
- The University of Cape Town Events Management short course
- The University of Cape Town Digital Marketing short course
- The University of the Witwatersrand Teaching with Technology short course
Browse the full portfolio at www.getsmarter.co.za
Each course is approximately 10 weeks long, and can be completed in your own time. You will be guided through the online course by a Student Success team, who is there to provide coaching, technical support and answer any subject matter questions you might have. You’ll also enjoy interacting with fellow students via the online discussion forums – you’re never learning alone.
Better yet, on successful completion of your course, you’ll be awarded a certificate from the University partner, giving you the recognition you need to add your new workplace-ready skills to your CV and land your next opportunity.
How to Enter
It’s as easy as registering as a job seeker on Job Mail. Click here to start the process. Once you’ve registered, e-mail us so we can confirm your entry into the competition. Entries close on the 26th of February 2016.
Here are terms and conditions of the competition:
- You have to register as a job seeker on Job Mail and e-mail us when you’ve done so to enter the competition.
- The competition closes on Friday the 26th of February 2016.
- The competition winners will be announced on the Job Mail Facebook page on Tuesday, the 1st of March 2016.
- The winners will be allowed to claim their course for the 2016 calendar year only.
- This prize is only valid for one presentation.
- Winners will not be allowed to defer from the presentation they choose to another one.
- The prize can not be exchanged for the Rand value of the course.
- This competition is only for GetSmarter’s Short Courses and does not include any of their Advanced Short Courses, Graduate School of Business courses, Postgraduate Programmes or Professional Programmes.