General Interview Questions for Employers / Recruiters
We have made a list of 15 questions you might like to include asking during an interview.
- How would you describe your ideal job and/or boss?
- Why are you looking for a job? Why are you leaving your current position?
- What unique experience or qualifications separate you from other candidates?
- Tell me about yourself…who are you?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- Tell us about your most important career accomplishments.
- What are your short-term/long-term goals?
- How soon will you be able to start if you are offered the position?
- What are your salary requirements?
- Why are you interested in this position? Our company?
- What would your former boss/colleagues say about you?
- What are the best and worst aspects of your previous job?
- What do you know about our company?
- What motivates you? How do you motivate others?
- Are you willing to relocate?
If you have any other general questions to add, please let us know by leaving a comment on this blog post.