To delete the files in the Temporary Internet Files folder yourself, follow the steps for your version of Windows.
Windows 7 and Windows Vista
1. Click Start
2. Click the General tab, and then click Delete under Browsing history.
3. Click Delete all, click Yes to confirm that you want to delete this information, and then click OK.
Earlier versions of Windows
1. Exit Internet Explorer.
2. Exit any instances of Windows Explorer.
3. Click Start, click Control Panel, and then double-click Internet Options.
4. On the General tab, click Delete Files under Temporary Internet Files.
5. In the Delete Files dialog box, click to select the Delete all offline content check box.
6. Click OK two times.
1. If the Temporary Internet Files folder contains a large amount of webpage content, this process may take several minutes to complete.
2. An administrator might have customized the settings for your Temporary Internet Files folder to prevent you from changing the settings. For example, the administrator can remove the General tab from the interface in the Internet Options dialog box. If you cannot access the Internet Options dialog box or the General tab, contact your administrator for more information.